Join us for an unforgettable week of cycling, culture, and VIP experiences during the week before the UCI Road Race ‘Tour of Flanders’ 2024. From scenic rides through picturesque landscapes to exploring historic WW l memorials and on top of all enjoying the Belgian cuisine. A unique way to re-connect with IP friends from all over the world. This trip promises to be a one-of-a-kind adventure!
Why become a part of the DCPELOTON?
- 4 days of cycling: distances between 65K and 100K
- rest day filled with culture - from beer tastings to WW I memorials
- A ride with Tom Boonen - 3x Tour of Flanders winner & former World Champion
- Tasting Flanders - lunches and evening dinners in carefully selected venues
- One week stay in 4* hotels included
- Sat March 30 - We Ride Flanders* - an optional participation at a distance by choice on the day before the pro race
- Sun March 31 – VIP at Tour of Flanders 2024 – Phenomenal views from the front row on top of the mythical Oude Kwaremont hill with food and drinks included