13 May 2020
While our thoughts go out to everyone who is directly affected and the healthcare services working overtime, we have been putting measures in place in order to ensure the health of our colleagues and clients, and remain fully operational during this worldwide crisis.
The situation changes daily and we are monitoring both the guidance of the World Health Organization, the European Patent Office and our local government.
In case meetings with us or oral hearings at the European Patent Office are scheduled in the near future, we will be contacting you soon with details on how to proceed.
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Follow the latest COVID-19 measures taken by official institutions. The links below will be regularly updated.
- The European Patent Office (EPO)
- Boards of Appeal - The European Patent Office (EPO)
- Belgian Patent Office (OPRI)
NL / FR
- Benelux Office of Intellectual Property (BOIP)
- European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO)
- Community Plant Variety Office (CPVO)