Join our IP Café on November 14 in Sint-Martens-Latem!
We are pleased to invite you to our free IP Café session on how meaningful IP protection enables the success of your biotech or medtech enterprise, to be held at our main office in Sint-Martens-Latem. Refreshments will be served from 4.30 PM. The sessions start at 5.00 PM and conclude at 6.30 PM, after which you can engage in discussions and network with colleagues in different fields, while enjoying some snacks and drinks.
Global problems such as disease, climate change, and lack of food and resources need answers. Biotech and medtech provide solutions in diverse fields including health, agriculture, food, and industry. Strategic IP protection is at the heart of the start-up, growth, and success of biotech and medtech businesses.
What to expect:
- How to generate meaningful patents in biotech and medtech
- Enablement requirements for biotech inventions
- How much experimental data are needed for biotech patent applications
- Understanding the scope of biotech patents
- Strategic considerations for smart patenting and litigation
Who benefits from attending:
- In-house IP managers in biotech and medtech enterprises and knowledge institutions
- Biotech and medtech executives, CEO, CSO, CTO
- Technology transfer specialists and business developers
- Venture capital fund managers and analysts
Registration is free of charge but subscription is mandatory. To register, please click here.