Video: patentability of software and Artifical Intelligence
As you might be aware, we organized a successful series of IP Cafés last year on the topic of software & Artificial Intelligence patentability. If you weren't able to attend or if you are interested in brushing up on the subject, we have some good news for you!
The following questions (and more) are answered during the talk:
- Is it possible to patent software and what are the important things I need to keep in mind?
- How much will a patent cost, and are there any tax benefits involved?
- What are the risks? Is it worthwhile to patent my development?
- What information can I make public and when?
- In which countries and for how long can I patent my invention?
- How long does it take to obtain a patent, and is it even useful for a domain developing as fast as AI?
- What are some specific important considerations when working with AI?
The talk is now freely available in video format. Check it out below!
Still have questions? Feel free to reach out via email@example.com, we would be happy to help!
Please note the video is in Dutch.