We are hiring a European Patent Attorney!
In view of its expansion, De Clercq & Partners is recruiting an energetic and highly skilled partly or fully qualified European Patent Attorney to join the team.
Location: Sint-Martens-Latem, Leuven or Hasselt
- Providing strategic advice on the management of patent portfolios
- Drafting and reviewing patent applications and prosecution thereof
- Assessing and advising on issues such as patentability, freedom to operate, alleged infringement and IP disputes
- Handling oppositions, appeals and providing expert advice in litigation procedures
- Fully or partly qualified as European Patent Attorney
- Degree in physics, computer science, ICT, electronics, material science or electromechanics
- Excellent in English and Dutch; working knowledge of French or German
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proactive attitude with the ability to prioritize and take initiative
- Ability to handle confidential cases in a discrete manner
- Premium working conditions
- Part time teleworking, choice of location between Sint-Martens-Latem, Leuven and Hasselt
- Great fringe benefits
- A bunch of fantastic colleagues
Please apply to Jarne Herman at email@example.com or via +32 (0)9 280 23 40.